Me, Myself, and I



Buckle up your seat belts and be prepared, because I'm going to spit out nonsense about myself. Yes about myself like name, age, school, blah blah (spoiler oops). Well, actually I'm not an interesting person and I don't have some jaw-hanging story to tell. So its going to be boring. Just bear it okay.

For starter, obviously, I will tell you my name. Although you can guess it already from the blog title. My name is Jasmine Azizah. When people hear my name, they be asking "Where's Aladdin?" Umm excuse me, how should I supposed to know? Maybe he's dead eaten by Abu or riding that fancy flying carpet or something. I don't know okay, don't ask me this question again.

Moving to the next, itssss my age. I am 14 year old. Wow, still young, what a shocker!! I am born in Bandung, Indonesia. On 3rd October, don't forget this, I'm expecting some gifts from you guys.

Next is my school. I currently studying in SMAN 3 Bandung, basically a high school in my city. Actually when I accepted in this school, I was excited and boasted it to my parents. But when the homework and assignments drop, my excitement dropped from 100 to 0. But, what can I do? Its my choice to enter this school.

What else, hmm. Oh! I will talk about my personality. To be honest, I am a lazy person and I like to procrastinate. I am not that easy going and I'm pretty awkward. And my best friend is sarcasm lol. I don't really use it that often for now, cause the people around me don't really understand the beauty of sarcasm. One more fact, I am totally absolutely definitely boring. So don't complain if this blog is boring, I already warn you.

I want to rant more about everything, but I know you won't be that interested. And like I said, its going to be boring. So, I will stop here for this post. I am thankful for the people who are willingly waste their time for reading this nonsense.

I am sorry for my not so perfect English, its not my first language. Please help me to correct it, I will appreciate your help. And I'm sorry with some overused word such as boring, obviously, duh.

Be prepared for the next post.

See ya, XO. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer