Strength, Weakness, and Plans

Strength:

  • Quite strong-willed (in several situations)
  • Will focus to reach a goal
  • Perfectionist
  • Likes to sort things into categories
  • Pretty neat
  • Can understand easily
Weakness:
  • Hard to motivate
  • Likes to procrastinate
  • Slow writer
  • Can't concentrate for long periods of time (unless it's urgent0
Plan for the future:
  1. Graduate from high school with satisfying grades.
  2. Got accepted in good national university.
  3. Graduate from university with good GPA in four years.
  4. Take a break for a year while making my own business or doing some work for work experiences.
  5. Take Magister course and hopefully can finish it in one year.
  6. Travel around the world.
  7. Get married with the love of my life.
  8. Work my dream job as much as I can before I have kids.

Komentar

Postingan Populer