My Kind of Holiday


source: pinterest

About last holiday, I can say that there isn't a lot of things I do. At first, I thought I was going to visit some places with my family. My mom promised that we would visit the beach, but my mom had another plan to do. Which was staying at her office till the night come. My mom only had the day off at 25-26 December and at the New Year Eve. Which is not a good time to go to anywhere, cause you know, the traffic.

My holiday started with my semester report, I can't say it was good, but I think I did well. Then, apparently I couldn't have a holiday where I can rest peacefully without the teachers and the awesome and fun homework. So, there is this awesome subject which I love, so much that I have problem with it. It was (drum rolls)... Physical Education. I mean, who couldn't love it.

What happened was I turned in my journal late. And my teacher didn't want to accept it, so I went back home with my journal still on my hand. Then suddenly my teacher asked me to come again tomorrow. At first, I was confused, I mean what would my teacher do to me. I came to school on the next day, apparently my teacher gave me mercy. Thank God, may God bless you. But, I have to copy my journal again to a new book. Accompanied with my classmates who didn't turned in their journals too, we started writing.

After the journal fiasco, my classmates and I ordered some food. We waited in the gazebo while lying down. Suddenly a teacher approached us. Oh no! The teacher asked us to attend this event about friendly school because our school didn't have representative yet. At first, we refused to go, we chose to wait for our foods. The teacher gave us this amazing offer which was paying our foods. Of course we couldn't refuse that amazing offer.

We went with one of our senior by car. We were dropped off in front of the building, we didn't know where to go or what to do. We figured that we had to register and wrote our names and our school name. After that, we went into the building, we were told to take a seat. But the seat was already full , so we were standing while looking lost. My senior got a call from the teacher, we were told to find our principal and sat with her.

After looking for our principal in the sea of humans, we finally found her. She was sitting at the front row, and there are no seat left, so we stood again. Then we were called by the host to give our opinion about our school. Of course we told the greatness of our school.

We decided to go out of the building and took a seat. When we looked around, we saw people were eating foods. So some of my friends went to ask for foods to the staff. The staff said they ran out off foods! What a crime! They left us to hunger!

Apparently, we had to wait until the event was over. It was long and unpleasant, its burning bruh. We asked our teacher to pick us up again and went back to the school. Finally my classmates and I got to eat our foods. After we ate, we went to our separate ways.

Other than that, I didn't really have anything else worth to tell about my holiday. Well, I did install sims 4 (finally). All I did was eat, shower, play, sleep, and repeat. The farthest place I went was my kitchen. My holiday was pretty boring and lame, but I'm glad that I can sleep for the whole day.

Komentar

Postingan Populer