Gathapraya

     


My school, SMAN 3 Bandung, has an annual culture festival. It was organized by the students and of course with teachers guidance and help. The first event was Matswapati which was held in December 2014. Followed with Gamarvani, Megantara, and the latest was Gathapraya.

Gathapraya is from 2 different word which are Anagatha and Abipraya that means a hopeful future. It was held at 30th September 2017.

In the morning, I was using traditional clothes as the dress code. I was using yellow kebaya and batik culottes. When I think about it again, it was a not so good decision to wear a yellow clothing. Because I looked like a bright, eye-catching, yellow banana walking around.
Not a great sight, I know.

I met with my classmates at the school around 7, I guess. Then we walked together to Saparua, a sport park near school, to do some fashion parade. It was one of the promoting attempts we did. Saparua was the starting point for the parade, then we walked back to the Gathapraya arena. It was painfully slow and the sun was burning.

After we arrived at the arena, my classmates and I went to change our clothes at my friend's house. We decided that we didn't want to watch the opening, so we waited for the main event by going to the cinema! We watched It then we rushed to the arena because we didn't want to be late. Luckily, the gate hadn't closed yet.

We went to the front, it was not that crowded yet, and sat while eating our foods. When the artist started performing, we stood up and went nearer to the stage. We jumped and took a lot of pictures of course. I also met some of my old friends!

Later in the night, it started to rain. It was only a drizzle then stopped, but not long after it was starting to drizzle again. When my foot started to hurt, I went to the food area to rest and eat. About 11.30, the event was officially ended. My classmates and I went back to my friend's house to sleep. Yes, we had a sleepover.

I was so tired on that day, I did a lot of activities. Even though my foot was a bit sore, it was worth the fun! Jumping around and singing loudly, indeed that was fun. Can't wait for the next event!

Komentar

Postingan Populer