Thankful and Grateful

If you ask me about the things or experience that can make people eyes open or some tearful story, no, sorry, I don't have that kind of things. If you ask me about the things I'm grateful of, don't expect some big stories.

To be honest, I'm pretty grateful for all the things I have. Although, sometimes I forgot to do so.

I would like to think how grateful I am that I can live 'till this moment. How I can breath fresh air, I can eat easily anytime and anywhere, I can see clearly with my own eyes. I can be grateful of everything, thankful because Allah still love me, still giving me mercy and all of these pleasure I receive.

Where on the other side of the world people are suffering of hunger. The war in their daily life. The lack of clean water. The disease, all of the horrible things they have to experience, when I'm here still complaining and forgot to be thankful and grateful.

These little things, or not so little, are the things that make me realize, that I am living in a luxury some people can't even experience. I don't need some big story to make me realize that I have to be grateful even for the smallest things.

Well, maybe my story is not that eye-opening or that grand. I hope that with my simple little story can start some awareness.

That's it I guess, thanks for reading this post. Cya!



Komentar

Postingan Populer