Blog of the Life

My name is Jasmine Azizah. I was born in Bandung, 3rd October 2002. So, right now I'm 16 years old. And currently lived my life in Bandung, west Java, Indonesia.

I have a lovable family who always supports me. There are my father, mother, younger sister, and younger brother. My father and mother inspire me greatly. My father is a knowledgeable person in any area. My mother is a strong-willed business woman. They taught me about how they face the hardships and how to be humble about it. Their manners and their thoughts are the things I admire. My siblings also taught me a lot of things. They gave me a lot of opinions and thoughts about the society through their own experiences. They opened my mind.

In elementary school, I studied my best. I got good grades and always at the top of my classes. When I was in 6th grade, I participated in a math contest just because a lot of my friends participated too. Without any hope or anticipation, I just did it for the fun of it. Surprisingly, I did well and got the third place.

I continued my education at SMPN 2 Bandung. It took one year for me to adjust with the educational system. It took a toll on me at the first time, but as time passed I felt like I can do it. My grades were A for the average, it's good I guess. Aside from that, I also participated in some extracurricular which was angklung and cabaret. I've graduated with a pretty good score and got accepted in SMAN 3 Bandung which was my dream school.

At SMAN 3 Bandung, I got to admit that it's hard here. From the curriculum, the studies, and competition between the students. I also need one year to adjust here, but it's not completely yet. But I believe that if they can do it, I also can do it.

My dream is to graduate from high school with good grades and got accepted in a state university. I don't know yet where I want to go to because I feel like I'm pretty flexible for everything and opened for the idea of it. But, I always wanted to be a business woman. I want to have either fashion or culinary business, or maybe both. It's like you're making something that you like, you can share it with a lot of people, and you got paid for it!

Another dream of mine is to travel with my own hard earned money. I want to reenact "Around the world in Eighty Days" book. I want to travel with my friends, my family, and even by myself. It would be great if all of my dreams come true. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer